We believe that people are the most valuable asset of any business
Our honest, deliberate decision-making focuses on aligning the interests of our investors and our management team partners. Just as we value our people, our people value the communities in which we live and work, and it shows in their philanthropic contributions.
QID is grounded in the following core principles:
- Value and respect people
- Believe in individual rights and open/free enterprise systems
- Execute a disciplined, value-oriented investment style
- Partner with proven management teams with aligned interests
- Diversify when appropriate
- Continue legacy of high integrity, fair-dealing and supportive business culture
QID is a stakeholder-focused organization. What starts with serving a customer to the best of our abilities ends with supporting communities in a way that improves lives and betters society.
When we manage assets at QID, we treat every dollar as if it were our own; indeed, QID’s principals and employees typically invest meaningfully alongside our partners. As a consequence, decisions are made with the partners’ best interests in mind, focused on the long-term success of the asset and grounded in economic rationale.
QID imposes upon its underlying portfolio company management a daily practice of prioritizing customers first, and by doing so we hope to earn satisfaction and enduring loyalty.
With respect to communities, we have made charitable contributions in the following areas, to name a few:
- Children’s healthcare services
- Forest service education
- Higher education
- Regional economic development
- Mental healthcare services